Saturday, April 16, 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to my page! I am a stay at home mom that loves to sew and create magnificent patterns, I'm opening this blog to share some diy tutorials and promote my buisness. I'm in the middle of preparing a few patterns for testing, and currently sell Embroidery thread as a means of income. In the future I hope to have patterns available for sale, custom embroidery, and special projects.  Thanks for checking us out and make sure to stop back soon for updates!
UPDATE: I've opened an Etsy store where we have notions and custom embroidery for sale! also can take custom orders, but have not quite figured out the best way to go about listing clothing items in the store as of yet, to give a full idea of pattern and fabric choices,still learning here! but if there's any interest at all in anything custom, my store page is or email me for any special ideas willowkatandmouse.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment